O’Reilly Stevens Lawyers has one of the largest criminal law practices in North Queensland.
Providing years of combined expertise and knowledge, our Criminal Law team is available to provide advice and representation to clients who have been charged with any type of traffic, criminal or quasi-criminal offence including:
- Major crime – murder, manslaughter, robbery, assaults, rape, arson, dangerous driving, fraud
- Drug offences
- Sexual offences
- Property offences
- Traffic offences
- Bail applications
- Domestic violence matters
- Coronial inquests
- Crime and Corruption Commission and ACC hearings
- Confiscation and forfeiture proceedings
- Prosecutions under environmental protection laws
- Prosecutions under workplace health and safety laws
- Workcover prosecutions
As part of the service, our team is available 24 hours a day for urgent advice in relation to criminal law matters.