With over 40 years experience as a solicitor, Thomas Stevens heads our Commercial, and Property Law Division. The team includes Senior Associate, Kim Cousins, and Consultant Solicitor and Notary Public, Dale Treanor, who also has 40 years experience.
We accept instructions to represent and advise our clients in the many facets of civil law, including the formation of companies and trusts, partnerships and joint ventures, business transactions, property acquisitions, commercial and retail leasing, and commercial litigation.
Find out more about the different services provided by our Commercial Law Team:
Areas covered include:-
- Construction law (commercial and residential)
- Property development (including town planning, land subdivision, unit developments and resorts development)
- Body corporate (including management rights and serviced strata schemes)
- Commercial property transactions (including industrial and agricultural transactions)
- Leasing (including state tenure and native title)
- Commercial litigation